Terms and conditions for providers
Advertisers must read and agree to the terms and conditions below in order to add listings to the Off-Campus Accommodation website.
The UTS Off-Campus Accommodation website operates as an information exchange service only. The UTS does not match students or staff to accommodation offered within the Off-Campus Accommodation website, nor does it guarantee that advertisers will find tenants as a result of using the website. Each advertiser listing their property with the Off-Campus Accommodation website must make their own assessment of a student's character, financial means and/or suitability as a tenant. Any lease arrangement negotiated between a student and landlord is the responsibility of the parties involved.
It is the responsibility of the Advertiser to provide accurate and current information when submitting an advertisement on the Off-Campus Accommodation website. It is expected that persons seeking accommodation will be dealt with in accordance to the relevant conditions under the Residential Tenancies Act and other relevant State legislation pertaining to accommodation standards, rental agreements and bond.
The Off-Campus Accommodation service reserves the right at any time to:
- edit the information included in a listing if it is considered inappropriate, discriminatory or offensive
- refuse to list any property considered unsuitable for students
- refuse entry of a listing into the website in the event of serious prior complaint regarding the suitability of specific accommodation and/or practices undertaken by the Advertiser
- remove accommodation listings that are older than three months from the website, without warning to the Advertiser
- take any action deemed necessary in relation to a listing which is the subject of a complaint and/or which may contravene the law or these terms and conditionspersonal information that has been collected about you as part of this process will be dealt with in accordance with the University's Privacy Guidelines